Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tarts

tart

adjective
1. tasting sour like a lemon [syn: lemony]
2. harsh; "sharp criticism"; "a sharp-worded exchange"; "a tart remark" [syn: sharp]

noun
1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
2. a small open pie with a fruit filling
3. a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust


Nope, none of those. Today the definition of a tart is - something that smells wonderful, looks like an actual pastry tart, also looks like a candle, yet has no wick. This is unfamiliar territory for me. A wonderful mama sent one of her tarts along with a diaper I purchased. (http://www.thetartshack.com/store/) It's Lemongrass and smells absolutely divine. I can't wait to figure out what to do with it . . . I am under the impression that you melt them in a tart burner (imagine that, clever name) and it smells up the house. In a good way. Unfortunately, I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on frivolous stuff this week (after it cost 50$ to fill up the gas tank). Tart burner, tart burner, tart burner. How to make my own tart burner . . .

No comments: