Tuesday, August 28, 2007

She rolls

Well, she's been rolling over for quite a while now, but I finally charged the camera and got it on tape. Hopefully much to the delight of the husband. I have another video for him, in which I look like a complete goofball, so I'm still debating on posting it here or letting him suffer and have to wait for Photobucket to load for him.

Speaking of internet . . . I am so grateful that we've been able to use the webcams TWICE this weekend. I was seriously deprived for a while there. I think he's pretty darn sexy (obviously, seeing as to how I married him and all) and it sure is nice to see him. But, I unfortunately get spoiled way too easily. Now, phone calls just aren't cutting it. Either I have nothing to say, or he has nothing to say (hahaha, okay, so not so often on that one :-), or he's in front of his coworkers and I can tell just by the tone of his voice . . . it's always something. I kinda feel a fight brewing, sort of a premonition. Fights always seem to happen when phone calls get weird. But somehow, we're perfectly fine on the webcams.

It could be worse. I'll stop complaining now. Honest.

Anyways, here's the girly . . .

No comments: