Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bad Mama!

I'm a horrible mother. E got her first sunburn today. We went a horse show at the fairgrounds for about 5 hours. And now she has some cherry cheeks. I also have a wicked burn on my arms and back. I still can't figure out how it happened though, cause we stayed in the shade all day. Sitting under a tree, in the car, and in the shade of a building. We spent maybe 10 minutes throughout the day in the sun, walking from one place to another. Can grass reflect the sun like water does? That's all I can think of that would do it.

Poor girl. She felt a little hot, so we did a preemptive strike with some Tylenol (and we all know how opposed I am to medicine, so clearly I was concerned about her). She wasn't fazed though. We'll see how she feels tomorrow.


Other observations for tonight - I am a spineless wimp (ask me why, Misha) and I just discovered a love for the show Little Bush on Comedy Central. So stupid it's funny.

No comments: