Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still here

I'm still here. I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth yet. Don't worry.

First, I got sick. The flu with a baby is no fun. But she's a good baby, and we survived.

Then, I kept meaning to post, but wanted to put in this video. Which has taken me four long nights of fighting with the computer to do just what I wanted it to do. But, I won.

So, here it is. E and her first time really swimming in the pool. It was the perfect temperature and she actually seemed to enjoy it, unlike the other times where she only lasted 2 minutes with her feet in before she got mad cause it was too cold . . . please excuse the excessive boobage. I hadn't realized just how much E pulled my top when she grabbed it, and my mother was kind enough to get it on tape without warning me. (It's really not that bad, though. I don't think :-)


No comments: