Monday, May 28, 2007

Do you wake the sleeping baby?

It's all my fault. I should have known better than to wrap E up in my handy-dandy Ultimate Baby Wrap, which I have finally figured out how to use, and take the trash out. And then take a walk around the complex. And look at the pool. And then go out on the balcony and play with my plants. And sit in my chair and watch the sun set.

Cause now it's 10pm and I have a soundly sleeping baby on me. A baby that still needs her bath and to eat before going to bed for the night. And I know that once I wake her up for that, we're going to be staying up for a while. And I'm kinda ready for sleep now, not later.

I am seeing a pattern with her though. Bedtime is going to be moved way up from 9 to more like 7. 7 is when she usually passes out on her own, and then I end up waking her to give her a bath, and then she is up for a while. Bath time is officially now at 6. It's a good thing I don't have a life anymore.

No comments: