Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The New Checklist

Sudafed - check

Thermometer - check

Tissues - check, check, triple check

Clothes shoved into a basket in the corner of the closet instead of put away - check

Top Chef and a comfy couch - check

A pre-warned husband that his wife may snot all over him tomorrow - check


And, I lost a shoe in the move. And now have no shoes to go with my smokin' hot dress.

Enough is enough already!!!



(And really, don't anyone worry. I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I'm plenty capable of posting while showering my husband with attention. Or, making him think I am.)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I just had to laugh (yet again) out loud when reading one of your posts. I was sitting here watching Top Chef when I found this new post so I had to send a comment.
Please post a pic of your hubby's arrival if you can. Your blog sure made me appreciate my own hubby more. I can't imagine him being so far away from me, and dealing with everything as well as you did.
And even if you are "snotting" on him, I bet you can pass it off as your daughter's boogies!
All the best-