Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Cook.

Yes. I do. Really. I'm not even joking.

Last night I made a cheesy broccoli rice casserole, a shrimp sauce over pasta, chicken pot pie casserole and meatballs. Today I took all of that up to my mom's and we plated it up for my grandma. Her freezer is stocked for a while, and I'm going to make some more dishes this weekend. My mom cried. She's so stressed out with this whole taking care of grandma thing, it's not even funny. We were supposed to take a vacation before school started, but now we aren't cause of a whole bunch of factors, and she's pretty bummed about that. I wish my aunt would have gotten her head out of her ass and come to help for even just a little bit this summer. It's so unfair that my mom is the only one with a real job and all three of her siblings could care less. It's time to think about putting her in a home and my mom has no idea how to go about it without the help of any of them, let alone having my aunt object and throw a giant wrench into everything.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Family sucks.

Other random thoughts:
I miss GA. I wish I could divide my time between here and there. I am really going to miss my mom (who would have ever thought I would be saying that about the person who called me fat and a slut - times sure have changed), but I can't wait to get back down there.

I went running for the first time in who knows how long (I have no excuse, I'm just lazy). It kicked my ass royally. 1/2 mile, straight up hill. I made it though without stopping (I did walk most of the time, but in my defense, that stroller is darn heavy). Plus the other mile I ran. My legs are jello today. But, somehow, I am already down to my 'after baby' goal weight. Weird. I eat like crap, and barely exercise and am dropping weight like no other. I'm not complaining yet.

I have too much furniture. I sold half of what we owned before I moved, yet I still have too much for this apartment. I want to live somewhere huge next, but with the same amount of stuff, so then it will be sooo open and free!

No comments: